These bars are the easiest to make and are so delicious! All you need is one bowl, one dish & just like 10 minutes to get these together! I've been loving these to snack on this week and take with me when I want something quick. You may even have all of the ingredients at home to make them! You can switch these out with your favorite nut butter, but I love all things PB so that's what I went with ;) These are perfect for the mornings when I'm heading out early to workout, so I'll grab one of these before and it's just enough to get me going!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (any nut butter will work just make sure it's creamy!)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 3 scoops collagen peptides
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Line 8x8 dish with parchment paper (key is to put coconut oil on the bottom so that parchment paper will stick to dish)
- Mix all ingredients together in bowl
- Press mixture down in pan and put in fridge for 1-2 hrs.
- Cut into bars & store in fridge for a week.