These bites are perfect to have for the week! I love having these as a quick snack. This is usually what I will grab before heading out for a morning workout or want something to take to snack on at the coffee shop, etc. There are so many ways to switch them up based off what you like too! I love trail mix so I added all of my favorite goods into one bite size form. If you're like me and want something to grab and go when you're heading out the door, these are perfect for that! Remember that a lot of these ingredients can be found in the bulk section at your grocery, which saves a lot of money!
- 1.5 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp flaxseeds
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 scoops collagen peptides (I use further food)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix
- Put mixture in fridge for 20 minutes or so
- Roll into balls!
- Store in fridge for up to a week or in freezer