These are perfect as a side to any meal and I LOVE this sauce. I use it for everything! Dipped the potatoes in it, pasta, you name it! I'll make a batch of this to have for the week and use it when I need. You can also prep the potatoes to have for the week too. I always forget how good red potatoes are because I usually make sweet potatoes, but getting these perfectly crisp & roasted are delicious. Try making these for your next cookout and I'm sure everyone will love them!
- Red potatoes
- Sea salt & pepper
- Avocado Oil
- Spinach Basil Hemp Seed Sauce-- 1 cup spinach, 1 cup basil, 1/4 cup hemp seeds, 1/4 cup olive oil, sea salt & pepper, juice of 1/2 lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut up red potatoes and toss in avocado oil, sea salt, pepper & thyme (you could also do fresh rosemary YUM)
- Roast in the oven for 40 minutes--flipping halfway through
- While the potatoes are roasting, add all of the ingredients in the food processor and blend. Store in the fridge