I love to make these around the holiday season. There’s something about the peppermint flavor that I can’t get enough of during that time. So naturally, I couldn’t resist throwing it into a ball recipe. Just like all of the bite recipes, I love having these during the week to munch on. These also made for a great after dinner treat when you want a little something sweet. I always have that sweet tooth after dinner. Make these around the holidays or if you just love the peppermint flavor!
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 2 scoops collagen peptides (I use further food collagen)
- 2 tbsp. Cacao powder
- ½-1tsp. Peppermint flavor
- 1-2 tbsp. Cashew milk
- Dark chocolate chips
- Combine cashews, dates, cacao powder, cinnamon & collagen in the food processor and blend.
- Add in peppermint flavor and cashew milk and blend
- Add in dark chocolate chips
- Put mixture in fridge for 30 minutes
- Roll into balls & top with more cacao powder
- Store in fridge or freezer