I love a good snickerdoodle cookie, but it's one of those that I forget about! These bites are the perfect amount of sweetness and I've been loving them! I usually have these for more of a dessert snack when my sweet tooth wants a little something! Obviously by my page, I love making these bites for the week! I think they make for a good grab and go and they are perfect to store in the fridge or freezer!
- 1/2 cup dates (pitted)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1 tbsp. organic coconut sugar
- 1 scoop collagen peptides (optional)
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- Add dates to food processor & blend.
- Add oats & blend.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend
- Set mixture in fridge for 20 minutes & then roll into balls.
- Roll boll in coconut sugar