I'm loving making this sauce to have for bowls, top on salmon, etc. It's so easy & delicious to top on your favorite dish! Chicken taco bowls are also the easiest to throw together when you want something quick! I like to make these even easier by having everything prepared ahead of time (ie. chopping up all of the bell peppers, onion, & even sautéing the chicken). That way, you can grab from the fridge & assemble these bowls in a few minutes! Meal prep is a serious life saver!
- Organic chicken
- Adobo seasoning
- Black beans (I used Better Bean Black Beans)
- Bell Pepper
- Yellow Onion
- Creamy (dairy free) Avocado Cilantro Sauce-- 1/2 avocado, 1/4 c. olive oil, 1/4 c. plain coconut yogurt (I used Culina Coconut Yogurt), 1/2 c. cilantro, sea salt & pepper, juice of 1/2 lemon, 2 tbsp. water
- Siete foods chips (optional for dippin')
- Saute chicken in cast iron skillet with a little olive oil & adobo seasoning (so good). Make sure to cook chicken thoroughly
- Chop up onion & bell peppers & sauté in another pan with a little olive oil
- You can prep the avocado cilantro sauce ahead of time or prepare at the same time by combining all ingredients in your food processor or blender.
- Prepare bowl with arugula, chopped chicken, black beans, tomatoes, sautéed onions, & creamy avocado cilantro sauce.