These were so delish & fun! I love sweet potatoes with anything and everything and using them as "bread" for these little burgers was so yummy. These would be perfect for an appetizer or snack too! I just made them for myself as a dinner haha There are so many ways you can switch these up to top them with whatever you like! You can add more condiments like mustard, ketchup, etc. too! They had so much flavor & were sooo easy!!! I think you'll love them!
- 1 package grass-fed beef
- 2 sweet potatoes
- smoky shredded beets
- Yellow onion
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 1 tsp garlic powder
1) Combine the beef, chopped onion, chopped spinach, and garlic powder in a bowl and mix. Roll into patties.
2) Cook patties on skillet in a little avocado oil. Cook throughly on both sides. Make sure they are fully cooked before removing!
3) Chop sweet potato into thick slices and roast at 400. Roast for 40 minutes (20 on each side)
4) Layer sliders with roasted sweet potato, smoky shredded beets, burger patty, and mashed avocado
5) You can add any condiments that you like! Mustard is my fav!