These are my favorite!!! I think I say that about a lot of things haha but these are SO good. Maybe because Japanese sweet potatoes are the best and I also could eat tuna every day. It's one of my favorite things to have for lunch because it's so easy to make when you need something quick and also super easy to prep and have for the week if you need! I'll top it on salads, sandwiches, and now sweet potato toast!! You definitely should give this one a try if you like sweet potatoes & tuna.
- 1 can tuna
- 1 tbsp. Mayo made with Avocado Oil (I use Primal Kitchen)
- 1 tbsp. Brown Mustard (I like Sir Kensingtons)
- Sea salt & pepper
- 1 Japanese sweet potato
- Hummus (optional)
- Micro greens (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut sweet potato in half and then cut pieces on each side to give you a flat piece of "toast"
- Spray pan with avocado oil (I love the Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Spray) and spray on sweet potatoes.
- Cook in the oven for 30 minutes flipping half way through
- While sweet potatoes are cooking, make tuna by combining tuna, mayo, mustard and salt and pepper.
- Top sweet potato with hummus, then tuna & micro greens!