I love anything trail mix and these seriously hit the spot!! If you love cookies & love trail mix, you'll love these! I made these for my friend when she was in town and she loved them! They're a different texture than the normal melty cookie, but they're FLUFFY and so delish! I don't consider myself a baker, but I surprised myself with these ;) I hope you love them as much as I do!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate sundrops (I used Sunspire)
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine rolled oats, almond flour, and coconut sugar.
- Then add in PB, 2 eggs and remaining add in's (coconut flakes, sundrops, chocolate chips & raisins) & baking powder
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out mixture for pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes