I love making my own chia jam at home! It's the easiest to make & you can switch it up with whatever fruit you have on hand. I'm still loving peaches over here so this peach jam was perfect! This also makes quite a bit, so you can keep it for the rest of the week and put it on toast, pancakes, you name it. I put some of it on top of the Kitchfix waffles and they were so good. You don't find many grain free waffles that taste this good & I love having these in the freezer for a quick breakfast. All you need to do is pop them in the toaster real quick & you're good to go!
- 1 peach (skin off)
- 3 tbsp. chia seeds
- 4 tbsp. water
- Kitchfix Grain Free Waffles
- Combine chopped peach & water on medium to low heat
- Stir continuosly & begin to mash with fork
- Add in chia seeds and let it solidfy
- Top on waffles!
- Store in fridge for the week.