This is one of my favorite things to make towards the end of the week when I have a bunch of veggies leftover & just want to throw them all together. A hash is a great way to make a delicious breakfast that comes together easily. If you like savory breakfasts then you'll love this one. This is also something that can be easily customizable with what you like or have on hand already! Pair this with an egg to make more of a complete meal and you're good to go.
- Sweet potatoes
- Brussel sprouts
- Baby kale
- Maple syrup (optional)
- Avocado oil spray (I use chosen foods)
- Add cubed sweet potatoes to skillet with avocado oil spray & let it saute until fork tender.
- Add brussel sprouts & let it cook through
- Once everything has cooked, add baby kale to mix in & let it wilt
- If you want a little sweetness to it, add a drizzle of maple syrup
- Make a jammy egg by boiling it for six and a half minutes
- Top hash off with avocado!