Sweet potatoes & a smoothie all in one!? Count me in! This is a smoothie that will keep you full for longer & is so delicious! It's important for me to make sure I add in all of the core elements: protein, fat & fiber in my smoothies or they will have me hungry again in an hour. This can be done easily and then once you have that general tool for making them, then making a smoothie will become a breeze. This is also a great way to add things in like collagen! I love getting my daily collagen intake through a smoothie.
- 1/2 c. frozen roasted sweet potato chunks
- 1 c. almond milk
- 1 tbsp flaxseed
- 1 tbsp. almond butter
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 scoop collagen peptides
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower
- toppings--coconut flakes & granola
- Combine all of the ingredients in the blender & blend!
- Top with coconut flakes & granola